I am about to embark on a new and exciting challenge and I am excited about blogging about it, but I realized that I didn't wrap up this blog series.
My 30 Day Cleanse was definitely the beginning of a life changing journey. In 30 days I lost 10 lbs and 19 inches. I reduced cravings and appetite while experiencing increased energy and motivation. My body had this feeling of general well being and balance. I was challenged with dealing with emotions and stress in new and healthy ways and I feel so much more confident as I think of my relationship with food. I acknowledge that this is still a process but cleansing out the toxins and taking care of my body with high quality nutrients is a huge part of that.
I was so impressed with the Isagenix products and system that I have incorporated them into my lifestyle. A great testament to this is that I didn't gain any weight over the Christmas to New Years stretch. My 30 day cleanse ended the day before Christmas so I won't deny that I indulged during all the holiday festivities, family get togethers and a New Years party. The amazing thing is that I didn't actually gain a pound. I was true to having my shakes and supplements everyday and I guess this was enough to maintain. This is very exciting to me!!
So now with the New Year comes a new Challenge. A BIG challenge!! To be honest I am a little scared, because this is going to take me to a place I have never been before. This is going to stretch me outside of my comfort zone and possibly require more of me than ever before...
SEE NEW BLOG FOR DETAILS !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment