Today marks 2 weeks of being on the Isagenix Cleanse Program. I weighed and took my measurements this morning and then realized that I only need to do that on Day 18, but I will share my results with you anyway...
... I have lost a total of 14.5 inches and 8 lbs!
To be completely honest, I was hoping to lose a couple more pounds but I am amazed at the inches. I must be building some lean muscle which is fabulous since a lot of people would lose some muscle when reducing calories to lose weight. And 8 pounds in 2 weeks is really good for me too. I remember participating in a 2 week weight loss challenge with my runners in February and lost 5 lbs with a much bigger caloric deficit.
Wow!! I am so excited and am starting to experience some great victories all around.
Thanks to my cleanse coach Theresa for helping and encouraging me every step. I was also fortunate to get some time on the phone with Susan Sly (world class triathlete) and she tweaked my daily routine slightly to help my running. Thanks also to all of you who have been following my journey and encouraging me along the way. This really helps me be accountable and persist towards my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment