Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reflections

I am happy to sit down and reflect on this past week. My body, mind and emotions have definitely achieved balance. That is a huge victory for me. Part of it I think is that I have eliminated foods that trigger cravings or other adverse reactions in my body. One of those foods is oatmeal(and gluten). Yes, oatmeal. Who would have thought? This is not to say that oatmeal is bad for you. It is super nutritious, but just happens that I do better without.

I am simply loving my daily routine of cleansing agents, protein shakes, small controlled snacks, lots of water and a balanced nutrient dense meal. I have zero cravings for carbohydrate rich foods, no desire to overeat, no emotional eating, no guilt and satisfaction in every meal and snack. This is a lifestyle adjustment to me, not a diet.

I really do feel at peace about my body and my eating. I empower and challenge my body by running and going to the gym. I love and respect my body by internally cleansing it and feeding it only that which is nutritionally beneficial. That is what I have control over, the rest will take care of itself.

Update: I released 6.5lbs in my 1st week and reduced 9.5 inches! Woohoo!!

I look forward to sharing future victories with you. Thanks for your encouragement and support. Please feel free to post comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment