Well day 5 is coming to a close and I think I am getting the hang of my cleanse lifestyle. I had a great conversation with my cleanse coach this afternoon and I got a lot of questions answered. I start the new week with clarity and determination. I hadn't thought about logging my nutritional intake until today so I am excited about starting that tomorrow. Keeping a food journal has always helped me balance my nutrition and keep calories in perspective, so I think this will further keep me in check.
We also spoke about the importance of snacking at least every 2.5 hrs to keep blood sugar stabilized and metabolism up. The key here for me has been snacking on a controlled small portion, where my tendency before was a bowl of oatmeal or cliff bar. Recommended snacks on this cleanse are a couple of snack wafers (25cal), an Isadelight chocolate (50), 2-4 raw almonds, or organic carrots/celery. They have been just enough to keep me from feeling hungry and also don't trigger any other cravings.
I have a new evening treat... a big cup of chamomile tea with a scoop of Ionix Supreme. It is so satisfying, I feel like I am drinking a variation of hot apple cider.
So this 30 day cleanse is not as daunting as it sounds. It is just a jump start to get reacquainted with healthy lifestyle habits with a system to ensure maximum nutrition and controlled caloric intake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment