The 30 day program includes 4 cleanse days. A cleanse day consists of drinking 4oz of the Cleanse for Life supplement 4 times throughout the day, snacks every few hours and then the Ionix drink and supplements as usual. Oh, and of course a lot of water.
So typically Sunday would be my cleanse day because that is my day off from running, but this week I had to move my long run to Sunday so I decided to do it today.
The Cleanse for Life drink is quite medicinal in taste so I have had to take it like a shot and then drink a glass of water afterwards. In addition to all its cleansing agents its packed with B vitamins which has kept my energy levels very stable today. I used the wafer snacks that came with the cleanse as well as the Isadelight chocolates for my snacks as needed. I'm actually quite impressed. I've done different types of fasts before and definitely experience some weakness, hunger and even dizziness. Thinking about it, I didn't experience any of those today. I have felt really strong all day, maybe the best I have felt on the cleanse yet. Maybe all the nutrients are taking effect in my body. I know that the chocolates have helped a lot. It is funny, I have never really liked dark chocolate so when I first tasted these I seriously considered giving them away. But now I love them and they give me the energy and mood boost that I need. Actually I read that Gillian Michels eats 200 calories of dark chocolate every day.
3 days down, 27 to go! I will weigh and take my measurements on Day 8 so stay tuned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment