Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 1 - A New Beginning!

I love the opportunity to draw a line in the sand, to start fresh. I am so super excited I can hardly stand it! My first day on the cleanse has gone well. So let me share the basics of my day:

I started the day with the Ionix Supreme drink and a couple of capsules, one to boost metabolism and the other for intestinal cleansing. A little while later I blended a vanilla shake for breakfast and I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious and satisfying it was. I had a great workout at the gym too!!

For lunch I had tilapia, avocado, steamed carrots and peas. Yummy :) And then another shake for dinner with the supplements.

An interesting thought: I realized today that I was 20lbs heavier in the marathon I ran a couple of weeks ago than when I ran the one in February. Wow! Can you imagine running 26.2 miles carrying 2 10lb dumbbells?

2 comments:

  1. interesting, i may have to check this out! i have gained 10 pounds since the half in february and it is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I think you would really enjoy it since I know you like shakes and it is an easy way to get all the nutrients you need. I am even saving money on all those drinks I used to get from Earthfare ;)

    I'll send you a link with more info...

    ReplyDelete